Monday, September 29, 2008

CLEARIFICATION

I want to say something here.. for all my frds and for that ppl who all ready my blog. i m not a POET. yes but i have one hobby that is reaing some poems and ood book. Writing diary is my passion.yes off course sometimes i write poetry that is fact .. somethimes it is very hard to write all that poem which i loved the most so thats why i post here inmy blognot for ppl or my frds this blog is only for me and my memories.. i picked this poem from one of a beautiful blog. but unfortunately the author of that blog misunderstand me . yes of course may be my mistake that i was not mension her name below this poem but not a bad intenshion . just forgot. i think the proper sentance is " these r my memories so i think it is not complasary to mention his or her name. anywaz this is a crrarificatiopn for all my frd. and if i hurt someone in anyway then i m sorry . but again i reapet i have not a wrong intension.

PALAK......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bilkul theek likha hai tumne palak. i know it's all from ur diary so dont be upset with this..
u continue doing ur good work!!!!

i always wait for ur new post coz all ur posts are very nice and touching whether it's ur creation or otherwise.
....raaaj

Anonymous said...

Collecting good thoughts and spreading them into other ppl is always the BEST thing... Really u are very much correct Palak...


Keep it up!

Pearl...

BlueMist said...

If you are collecting poems from other blogs ; please give the credit by mentioning link to the blogs. Without credits you can not publish someone's work on your blog.