One day, a young boy asked his mom.
“Why are you crying?”
“Because I’m a woman” she told him.
“I don’t understand,” he said.
His Mom just hugged him and said, “And you never will, but that’s okay.”
Later the little boy asked his father, “Why does mom seem to cry for no reason?”
“All women cry for no reason” was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry finally, he put in a call to God.
When God got back to him, he asked, “God, why do women cry so easily?”
God answered, “When I made women, I decided she had to be special.
- I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet her arms gentle nough to give comfort.
- I gave her the inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times will come, even from her own children.
- I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going and take care of her family and friends, even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue, without complaining.
- I gave her sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances even when her child has hurt her badly. She has the very special power to make a child’s boo-boo feel better and to quell a teenager’s anxieties and fears.
- I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults, and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
- I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife but some times tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed, It is her’s to use whenever needed and is her only weakness.”
“When you see her cry, tell her how much u love her and all she does for everyone. And even though she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel ” She is special!”